Crypt Shyfter 9: Shyfter Smackdown Crypt Shyfter 9: Shyfter Smackdown

Yes! There's hope for the fallen characters. Epic boss fight :D

KungFuSpaceBarbarian responds:

Hope remains! Maybe grandor can atone for his gigantic flub earlier :p

Crypt Shyfter 8: The Graveyard Crypt Shyfter 8: The Graveyard

That...cliffhanger. No! I don't want to wait a week for the first shyfter battle :( You've done a fantastic job on all the character designs, but the shyfter's look is especially great! Are you doing all the voices? You've done a great job on those too. Somehow the warbled, pitch-shifted voices actually fit quite nicely into the style :D

KungFuSpaceBarbarian responds:

Yeah the voices are all me hahah. They probably all sound pretty similar just oddly pitch shifted for some lol. I got the first half of the shyfter battle animated, it's turning out really cool- lots of shyfting! :D I'm very excited to share that next week! thanks for watching!!!

Crypt Shyfter 7: New Party, New Friends Crypt Shyfter 7: New Party, New Friends

The backgrounds in this episode are great :) Loving the spooky, papery style this series has.

Thank you! I really appreciate that :D

Gravity Pinball Challenge Gravity Pinball Challenge

Include a seizure warning

Hey, nice game. I actually managed to finish all the levels. One problem though. The Life is Unfair levels (I think they were called that), were so colourful and bouncy, they gave me a headache..Ow, damn you! Nice work though and impossible mode wasn't really that impossible, I finished it in about 2 minutes. :)

Mini-Putt Online Mini-Putt Online

Well done.

Besides for the morons actually playing the game, the game was very enjoyable to play. I got kicked from a game because of "gay" whatever that means. I think that just illistrates how immature and moronic the people playing this game are..but then again, what do you expect? People generally stop playing games when theyre about 18..I think?

Stealth Hunter Stealth Hunter

Splinter Cell = ]

Wow! This game is so damn good well done. I'm assuming you got your ideas from Splinter Cell? Anyway great job this is one of the best games on this site.

TheFatRat - Fly Away feat. Anjulie TheFatRat - Fly Away feat. Anjulie

Strangest coincidence - I JUST listened to your song, then watched Dota Watafak and your song was played at the end of the video.

I must say that this sort of pop isn't my cup of tea at all, but hot damn I can absolutely appreciate this for what it is. The mix, arrangement, melody and everything in between has been executed with perfection.

This is top-quality stuff! Amazing work.

Magick Magick

Interesting track! Very atmospheric and dark. That bass at the start and throughout the piece seems a little off to me. It's almost in tune, but I think you've added some pitch-shift oscillator on it and it kinda warbles and makes it sound slightly out of tune (I tend to totally avoid any kind of pitch-shifting automation on bass as it's so foundational to a piece). Really enjoy the build around 2:15 and the section that comes after it. Think the drums might be a tiny bit loud, but this type of music is drum-driven, so that might just be my personal taste :) Maybe that bass is also part of a style I'm unfamiliar with? Either way, interesting piece!

Aterum responds:

Thank you! Witch house the genre is kind of characterized by its Lo-Fi sounds rich atmosphere and sometimes borderline dissonant nature, I definitely took inspiration for that element from the last minute of Mercenary by Crystal Castles. I did not however check how loud my layered drums in the second half of the track definitely something I'll try not to forget to do in the future. I appreciate the review!

Machine Machine

Really like this. I see it fitting nicely into an action-based game on here. Enjoy the rhythmic basis of the track, but you employ good melodies into the chorus, which is nice. The mix is good, but I'm not too sold on that bass tone. Maybe it's just a little loud? I know this is an oldie for you, but I came here from your music thread :) Good work!

Aterum responds:

Thank you! yeah there's a few things I wish I could go back to change about this track but since it's last update I've have lost the project file, on top of the bass tones, I felt as though it had a very harsh high end especially towards the end of the track that makes it too unpleasant at high volume. I'm glad you enjoyed.

Cosmic Alliance Cosmic Alliance

I love this artwork so much. It tells a story for sure, but it has such a whimsical nature about it that I can't look away. There's an art inspired music contest happening at the moment and I'd really like to use your artwork, if you'd let me? :) I've actually started on something already but want your seal of approval. Keep well and keep making great art!

JJColours responds:

I am so touched that this piece has inspired you! That is a huge goal of mine as an artist and reading this has totally made my day. Please send me a pm with the details about this contest, it sounds really interesting! Thanks again.

Yeah B*tch! Yeah B*tch!

Wow. This picture is incredible. I've been looking at your work and all of it is absolutely stunning. I'm constantly blown away by the level of talent on Newgrounds, especially when I compare it to what I was seeing on here ten years ago. Love your style and thank you for sharing it :)