Animator vs. Animation IV Animator vs. Animation IV

Wow, this was absolutely incredible!

Crypt Shyfter 9: Shyfter Smackdown Crypt Shyfter 9: Shyfter Smackdown

Yes! There's hope for the fallen characters. Epic boss fight :D

KungFuSpaceBarbarian responds:

Hope remains! Maybe grandor can atone for his gigantic flub earlier :p

Crypt Shyfter 8: The Graveyard Crypt Shyfter 8: The Graveyard

That...cliffhanger. No! I don't want to wait a week for the first shyfter battle :( You've done a fantastic job on all the character designs, but the shyfter's look is especially great! Are you doing all the voices? You've done a great job on those too. Somehow the warbled, pitch-shifted voices actually fit quite nicely into the style :D

KungFuSpaceBarbarian responds:

Yeah the voices are all me hahah. They probably all sound pretty similar just oddly pitch shifted for some lol. I got the first half of the shyfter battle animated, it's turning out really cool- lots of shyfting! :D I'm very excited to share that next week! thanks for watching!!!

Gravity Pinball Challenge Gravity Pinball Challenge

Include a seizure warning

Hey, nice game. I actually managed to finish all the levels. One problem though. The Life is Unfair levels (I think they were called that), were so colourful and bouncy, they gave me a headache..Ow, damn you! Nice work though and impossible mode wasn't really that impossible, I finished it in about 2 minutes. :)

Mini-Putt Online Mini-Putt Online

Well done.

Besides for the morons actually playing the game, the game was very enjoyable to play. I got kicked from a game because of "gay" whatever that means. I think that just illistrates how immature and moronic the people playing this game are..but then again, what do you expect? People generally stop playing games when theyre about 18..I think?

Stealth Hunter Stealth Hunter

Splinter Cell = ]

Wow! This game is so damn good well done. I'm assuming you got your ideas from Splinter Cell? Anyway great job this is one of the best games on this site.

Just Tell Me a Lie Just Tell Me a Lie

I think if this was mixed properly it'd actually be pretty good! I think your voice sounds pretty good. If you have the separates and are able to get them outta your DAW I wouldn't mind seeing if I could mix this to sound better just for practice and to try and hear what's actually lying beneath all this mess. If you do decide to do something like that, remove all the effects first, set the levels to 0db (just normal level without being moved up or down) and panned center. If the separate audio files are recorded decently, it'd be worth mixing this to hear for everyone's sake and I'd be up for that when I get the chance.

Don't Give Up Don't Give Up

Wow. I did not expect this at all and the execution is absolutely flawless. It's not even a style of music I listen to but I'm really enjoying this and I'm incredibly impressed not only by the song, but your versatility. Fantastic work and good luck in the competition! :)

bassfiddlejones responds:

Thank you sir gorilla! We decided to go for it, haha. Totally uncharted territory

Gladiolus Gladiolus

This is absolutely beautiful, Jordi. I'm so happy it came together. The lyrics are great and are also particular poignant in context, even though I'm not sure it's necessarily about a particular situation, but I'm sure everyone can relate to them. Wonderful work!

etherealwinds responds:

eeeek thank you, temporary competitor. haha you're so diplomatic with your wording, reminds me of me ^_~

I'm happy you liked it, and I'm actually happy you made a cameo in Grant and Ethan's track! Might be the only time we get the chance to face off each other!

Cosmic Alliance Cosmic Alliance

I love this artwork so much. It tells a story for sure, but it has such a whimsical nature about it that I can't look away. There's an art inspired music contest happening at the moment and I'd really like to use your artwork, if you'd let me? :) I've actually started on something already but want your seal of approval. Keep well and keep making great art!

JJColours responds:

I am so touched that this piece has inspired you! That is a huge goal of mine as an artist and reading this has totally made my day. Please send me a pm with the details about this contest, it sounds really interesting! Thanks again.

Yeah B*tch! Yeah B*tch!

Wow. This picture is incredible. I've been looking at your work and all of it is absolutely stunning. I'm constantly blown away by the level of talent on Newgrounds, especially when I compare it to what I was seeing on here ten years ago. Love your style and thank you for sharing it :)