Crypt Shyfter 9: Shyfter Smackdown Crypt Shyfter 9: Shyfter Smackdown

Yes! There's hope for the fallen characters. Epic boss fight :D

KungFuSpaceBarbarian responds:

Hope remains! Maybe grandor can atone for his gigantic flub earlier :p

Crypt Shyfter 8: The Graveyard Crypt Shyfter 8: The Graveyard

That...cliffhanger. No! I don't want to wait a week for the first shyfter battle :( You've done a fantastic job on all the character designs, but the shyfter's look is especially great! Are you doing all the voices? You've done a great job on those too. Somehow the warbled, pitch-shifted voices actually fit quite nicely into the style :D

KungFuSpaceBarbarian responds:

Yeah the voices are all me hahah. They probably all sound pretty similar just oddly pitch shifted for some lol. I got the first half of the shyfter battle animated, it's turning out really cool- lots of shyfting! :D I'm very excited to share that next week! thanks for watching!!!

Crypt Shyfter 7: New Party, New Friends Crypt Shyfter 7: New Party, New Friends

The backgrounds in this episode are great :) Loving the spooky, papery style this series has.

Thank you! I really appreciate that :D

Gravity Pinball Challenge Gravity Pinball Challenge

Include a seizure warning

Hey, nice game. I actually managed to finish all the levels. One problem though. The Life is Unfair levels (I think they were called that), were so colourful and bouncy, they gave me a headache..Ow, damn you! Nice work though and impossible mode wasn't really that impossible, I finished it in about 2 minutes. :)

Mini-Putt Online Mini-Putt Online

Well done.

Besides for the morons actually playing the game, the game was very enjoyable to play. I got kicked from a game because of "gay" whatever that means. I think that just illistrates how immature and moronic the people playing this game are..but then again, what do you expect? People generally stop playing games when theyre about 18..I think?

Stealth Hunter Stealth Hunter

Splinter Cell = ]

Wow! This game is so damn good well done. I'm assuming you got your ideas from Splinter Cell? Anyway great job this is one of the best games on this site.

City Clocktower City Clocktower

You're so versatile and prolific. Comparing this to your AIM submission I commented on previously, the style is drastically different, but equally competent. You're really great at this. Would love to learn from you. Are you studying composition or just yoloing along with fancy ears, talent and hard work? Really enjoy your work :)

ConnorGrail responds:

Thanks so much for checking out more of my stuff! And to answer your question - no formal composition study, I listen to a lot and write even more, and strive to improve every day. Although I am set to take some Game Audio courses this summer.

AIM - Not You Again... AIM - Not You Again...

Good grief this is absolutely damn brilliant!!! So layered, such great melodies, such a perfect arrangement...Wow. Incredible stuff

ConnorGrail responds:

I just can't help but get absolutely carried away with layers... I'm happy that someone enjoys it like I do though!

AIM - RPM Overdrive AIM - RPM Overdrive

Hell yeah. I was going to say that this reminds me of smashing trucks in Excite Truck and then I looked at the picture and that's basically what it was. Cool as hell, man! Keep it up! :D Hope this does well in AIM.

+1 star for tasteful use of pinch harmonics
+1 star for that cool stutter thing (x2)
+1 star for weird modulation thing at 2:20
+1 star for sextuplets
+1 star for half time feel at end

TSRBand responds:

Thanks so much! Glad you liked how this one turned out :D

Cosmic Alliance Cosmic Alliance

I love this artwork so much. It tells a story for sure, but it has such a whimsical nature about it that I can't look away. There's an art inspired music contest happening at the moment and I'd really like to use your artwork, if you'd let me? :) I've actually started on something already but want your seal of approval. Keep well and keep making great art!

JJColours responds:

I am so touched that this piece has inspired you! That is a huge goal of mine as an artist and reading this has totally made my day. Please send me a pm with the details about this contest, it sounds really interesting! Thanks again.

Yeah B*tch! Yeah B*tch!

Wow. This picture is incredible. I've been looking at your work and all of it is absolutely stunning. I'm constantly blown away by the level of talent on Newgrounds, especially when I compare it to what I was seeing on here ten years ago. Love your style and thank you for sharing it :)