Crypt Shyfter 9: Shyfter Smackdown Crypt Shyfter 9: Shyfter Smackdown

Yes! There's hope for the fallen characters. Epic boss fight :D

KungFuSpaceBarbarian responds:

Hope remains! Maybe grandor can atone for his gigantic flub earlier :p

Crypt Shyfter 8: The Graveyard Crypt Shyfter 8: The Graveyard

That...cliffhanger. No! I don't want to wait a week for the first shyfter battle :( You've done a fantastic job on all the character designs, but the shyfter's look is especially great! Are you doing all the voices? You've done a great job on those too. Somehow the warbled, pitch-shifted voices actually fit quite nicely into the style :D

KungFuSpaceBarbarian responds:

Yeah the voices are all me hahah. They probably all sound pretty similar just oddly pitch shifted for some lol. I got the first half of the shyfter battle animated, it's turning out really cool- lots of shyfting! :D I'm very excited to share that next week! thanks for watching!!!

Crypt Shyfter 7: New Party, New Friends Crypt Shyfter 7: New Party, New Friends

The backgrounds in this episode are great :) Loving the spooky, papery style this series has.

Thank you! I really appreciate that :D

Crypt Shyfter 6: The Tower of Zordon Blackheart (Part 2) Crypt Shyfter 6: The Tower of Zordon Blackheart (Part 2)

WHAT! This episode went full Game of Thrones! RIP the characters who died :'(

I'm beginning to distrust Grandor. I think he's up to something suspicious. Maybe I'm wrong, but I can't shake the feeling.

0:)

Crypt Shyfter 5: The Tower of Zordon Blackheart (Part 1) Crypt Shyfter 5: The Tower of Zordon Blackheart (Part 1)

Damn it, Grandor! I really enjoy the story so far

KungFuSpaceBarbarian responds:

Thanks :D oh grandor... He's fun to do voices for lol

Crypt Shyfter 2: The First Shyfter Crypt Shyfter 2: The First Shyfter

I really enjoy your series, man. The story is great! :D

KungFuSpaceBarbarian responds:

Thank you! New episode this Monday and lots more to come!!

My Childhood Nightmare My Childhood Nightmare

Good god this was depressing as hell. As unpleasant as this was to watch, you conveyed a really powerful feeling of discomfort, boredom and fear which isn't an easy thing to do. Well done! :O

Return To Skyrim Return To Skyrim

Wow. That animation was absolutely incredible. I haven't watched anything on Newgrounds for possibly 10 years and the quality of some submissions has become utterly mind-blowingly good.

New Numa New Numa

I dont know about this one..

The first one was good because it was so arbitrary and obviously unrehearsed..I didnt like this one that much but that song is so damn catchy. This one seems really rehearsed and isnt all that funny. Still I guess it was fun to watch.

StarCraft: The Hunt 1/2 StarCraft: The Hunt 1/2

Good work

That was pretty good, but I'm not too sure on the voice acting. That accent sounded South African..Tell me if I'm right :) Anyway well done