Animator vs. Animation IV Animator vs. Animation IV

Wow, this was absolutely incredible!

Crypt Shyfter 9: Shyfter Smackdown Crypt Shyfter 9: Shyfter Smackdown

Yes! There's hope for the fallen characters. Epic boss fight :D

KungFuSpaceBarbarian responds:

Hope remains! Maybe grandor can atone for his gigantic flub earlier :p

Crypt Shyfter 8: The Graveyard Crypt Shyfter 8: The Graveyard

That...cliffhanger. No! I don't want to wait a week for the first shyfter battle :( You've done a fantastic job on all the character designs, but the shyfter's look is especially great! Are you doing all the voices? You've done a great job on those too. Somehow the warbled, pitch-shifted voices actually fit quite nicely into the style :D

KungFuSpaceBarbarian responds:

Yeah the voices are all me hahah. They probably all sound pretty similar just oddly pitch shifted for some lol. I got the first half of the shyfter battle animated, it's turning out really cool- lots of shyfting! :D I'm very excited to share that next week! thanks for watching!!!

Gravity Pinball Challenge Gravity Pinball Challenge

Include a seizure warning

Hey, nice game. I actually managed to finish all the levels. One problem though. The Life is Unfair levels (I think they were called that), were so colourful and bouncy, they gave me a headache..Ow, damn you! Nice work though and impossible mode wasn't really that impossible, I finished it in about 2 minutes. :)

Mini-Putt Online Mini-Putt Online

Well done.

Besides for the morons actually playing the game, the game was very enjoyable to play. I got kicked from a game because of "gay" whatever that means. I think that just illistrates how immature and moronic the people playing this game are..but then again, what do you expect? People generally stop playing games when theyre about 18..I think?

Stealth Hunter Stealth Hunter

Splinter Cell = ]

Wow! This game is so damn good well done. I'm assuming you got your ideas from Splinter Cell? Anyway great job this is one of the best games on this site.

Chapter II: Believe Chapter II: Believe

This is wonderful, Jordi! I'm so happy to see how well this turned out considering your mood and time pressure that was put on you. This piece felt truly sincere in a way that a lot of songs of such a deeply personal nature struggle to. I can't wait to see the results of this round and have my fingers crossed for you. Excellent work! :)

etherealwinds responds:

I think that a lot of the time, when you don't have to force a song, it will in some ways just create itself. It doesn't require a lot of effort or frustration, so I was lucky this time. I had put myself under a lot of pressure to force myself to create something before, and it's just nice sometimes to shed that and just make something without worrying about what you're making. <3

The Fall The Fall

Amazing song, guys! What's especially impressive is that you popped this out last second with less than a third of the time the rest of us had. I was also so happy when I heard Jordi singing even though that was very naughty of you.

Great work and good luck this round! :)

johnfn responds:

TY MC (DOG) GORILLA I L U

Pikachu Joins a Metal Band Pikachu Joins a Metal Band

Haha, this is amazing, man. Feel like Pikachu could be a little louder in the mix, but giving an opinion on a silly song is kinda silly too! This is hilarious 5*

TSRBand responds:

Haha thanks for checking it out! You're right though shoulda cranked it up a bit more on Pikachu's mic :P

Cosmic Alliance Cosmic Alliance

I love this artwork so much. It tells a story for sure, but it has such a whimsical nature about it that I can't look away. There's an art inspired music contest happening at the moment and I'd really like to use your artwork, if you'd let me? :) I've actually started on something already but want your seal of approval. Keep well and keep making great art!

JJColours responds:

I am so touched that this piece has inspired you! That is a huge goal of mine as an artist and reading this has totally made my day. Please send me a pm with the details about this contest, it sounds really interesting! Thanks again.

Yeah B*tch! Yeah B*tch!

Wow. This picture is incredible. I've been looking at your work and all of it is absolutely stunning. I'm constantly blown away by the level of talent on Newgrounds, especially when I compare it to what I was seeing on here ten years ago. Love your style and thank you for sharing it :)